Registration / Teams
If you are entering a team/double/couple/pair sporting event you will need to create a team code to register successfully. A member of your team/double/couple/pair needs to agree to be the team captain registering in the event.
If you are the team captain, you need to create a team. Here's how:
- Login to the registration system using your username & password
- Click the green Teams button.
- Once in the Team Management page, click the Add Team button.
- Select the sport and event you wish to create a team for (e.g. Swimming -> Swimming Relays)
- Create a unique team code (e.g. mghmm2). You will need to let your team mates know this code, so they can use it when they are registering.
- Create a clear description of the team (e.g. Melbourne Glamourheads - Mixed 4 x 50m Medley - Team 2).
- Click the Add Team button.
- You will now see you are listed as the captain of the team.
- Remember to let all your team members know the team code so they can use it when registering for the sporting event.
- You can see which of your members have successfully registered for your team, by checking the Team Management page at any later date.
If you are a team member, you do not need to use the Teams button. Use the Add Event button on the main Registration System menu to register for your team sporting event. Simply ask your team captain for the Team Code he/she created and enter it when prompted.
Sports clubs such as the Melbourne Glamourheads swimming club, need to co-ordinate their teams if your club is entering multiple teams for an event such as swimming. If a club member is entering several team events (e.g. Mixed 4 x 50m Medley, Women's 4 x 100m Medley and Women's 4 x 50m Freestyle) they must have a different team code for each event. You cannot use the same team code across different events.
Entering for a team sport if you're not in a team
For most team sports you can also join the open list if you have no team as of yet. You will always be able to change your choice of double/couple/pair/team later by logging in to your registration.
Play Excite Inspire