Registration / Payments and Refunds
The information on this page covers the following topics:
Payment is made online via a secure credit card transaction or by direct bank transfer. A registration application will not be considered until payment has been received in full. Unpaid pending applications are deleted after 14 days. You will receive an email beforehand to alert you of this.
Payment online via credit card
- Payment�by credit card is done securely online.
- Our registration system is operated by IMG Sports Technology Group and your payment is made to them.
- We accept�Mastercard and Visa�credit cards.
- Registration fees will be charged to your credit card in New Zealand dollars (NZD). Your credit card company will convert amounts to your own currency when billing your account.
- You will be paying the credit card fee�
Payment by direct bank transfer
- Payment can be done by direct bank transfer. An administration fee of $30.00 NZD will be added to the amount due when direct bank transfer is chosen as payment method.
- All payments must be made in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and all bank charges in connection with the transfer must be paid by the person transferring the money.
- Any bank transfer has to happen within 7 days of your registration application.
- You MUST contact the Registration team, telling us you have sent the payment so we can reconcile it with your registration account. Include the amount paid, your name, date of birth and email address.
- After 14 days any registration not paid for will be deleted. You will receive an email beforehand to advise you of this.
The bank transfer has to be made to:
|Account Name:�||Wellington 2011 Inc�|
Cancellations and refunds
All refunds will be granted at the discretion of 2nd AsiaPacific Outgames.
To cancel your registration and request a refund, please contact the Registration team,�including your request,�name, date of birth and email address.
- For cancellations�made before�1�February 2011,�you will get a full refund, minus an administration fee of 50.00 NZD.
- For cancellations received on and after�1 February 2011, no refunds will be made. If you are unable to attend, please let us know so that we can remove you from the accreditation process.
Inclement weather and other conditions beyond our control
Many events will take place outdoors and there is, therefore, a risk that adverse weather conditions may cause cancellations. No refunds will be made for events that are cancelled due to inclement weather or any other conditions arising beyond our control.
Excess number of registered participants
If the number of participants exceeds the number of available places in any particular event, registrants will be contacted to determine if another sport, grade or activity can be selected. If no suitable alternative can be found, registration fees received will be refunded in full.
Inadequate number of registered participants
If, prior to the opening of�2nd AsiaPacific Outgames, the number of registered participants is insufficient to enable a competition or event to take place, registrants will be contacted to determine whether or not another sport, grade or activity can be selected. If no suitable alternative can be found, registration fees will be refunded in full.
Failure of registered participants to turn up to an event
No refund will be made if a registered participant fails to turn up at the scheduled time of the event or activity. No refund will be made if an event is cancelled because the number of participants who fail to turn up on time renders the event incapable of being held.
Can I�transfer from one event in my sport to another?
If you have yet to pay for your event:�Simply remove the event you wish to transfer from and add the new event. So long as�the event is within the same sport there will be no additional costThis can be done�online by logging into�the registration system�using your username and passwordClick the ACCOUNTS�button. Under the Outstanding Fees section, select the event you want to remove and click the corresponding delete icon (red X). Confirm�the deletionThen click the ADD EVENT button to enter the event you wish to transfer to.
If you have�already�paid for your event: First add the event you wish to transfer�to. So long as�the event is within the same sport there will be no additional costThis can be done�online by logging into�the registration system�using your username and passwordClick the�ADD EVENT button to enter the event you wish to transfer to. Then, to withdraw from the event you are transfering from please contact the Registration team. Include your name, date of birth and details of the event�you wish us to withdraw�you from. There may be an administration charge for this.
Can I�transfer my registration to another person?
You are allowed to transfer your registration to another person until 28 February 2011. To do so please contact the Registration team. Please include details of your request, username, name, date of birth�and email address. There may be an administration charge for this.
Play� Excite� Inspire�